Rafael is a Data Scientist and Machine Learning engineer with over 6 years experience. His areas of expertise include Computer Vision, Speech Recognition and Data Analysis.
University of Amazon State 2006 - 2012
BSc in Mechatronics Engineering
2019 - Present
Freelance Data Scientist
- Implemented a service to create Language Model to detect user emotion from tweets.
- Created a model to detect a user based on the browser session.
Knewin 2019 - 2019
Data Science Consultant
- Created models to detect news in audio content of radio stations. Results: 99% recall and <10% false positive rate.
Khomp - Enabling Technology 2016 - 2019
- Created a service to distinguish a human's voice from a machine's with 98% accuracy.
- Created a Biometric Voice System to identify/recognize speaker.
- Created service to detect speaker emotion.
- Created an API in Azure that enables clients to train customer models.
Implemented CI/CD to the Gitlab projects.
Neoway Business Solutions 2014 - 2016
- Implemented Captchas solutions using Image PreProcessing and SVM.
- Implemented Captchas solutions using CNNs.
- Speculated inputs or numerical registers to crawl internet public sources.
- Analyzed internal data to check services' performances.
Rafael T. is now available for hire