Mayur is a versatile Machine Learning Engineer with 3+ years experience. His areas of expertise include NLP, Computer Vision and Reinforcement Learning.
Smt. Kashibai Navale College of Engineering, University of Pune 2012 - 2016
BEng Information Technology
Graduated with highest honors (8th rank in institution)
Microsoft Research & Development 2018 - Present
Software Developer Engineer (Machine Learning)
- Solving Machine Learning problems on the Microsoft Azure platform.
International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore 2018 - 2018
Course Instructor - Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Instructor for Post Graduation program in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning by Upgrad.com and IIIT Bangalore. My responsibility was to deliver content in Reinforcement Learning. Some of the topics I have taught are: - Dynamic Programming - Q-Learning - Deep Q-Learning, Deep Q-Networks, Double DQN, Dueling. Policy Gradients - Capstone project to build Algorithmic Trading bot using Deep Reinforcement Learning.
Xoriant Solutions 2016 - 2018
Machine Learning Engineer
- As part of the R&D team, I have worked on projects for clients that include the leading consulting companies, and multinational banks of the world. Some notable projects are listed below. - Risk Analysis: - Banks receive millions of documents for violating terms. Determining whether or not the text is pertinent requires one to read it in completion, this platform aims to ameliorate this problem by evaluating the document for possible risks and violations and predicting the extent of the potential loss for the bank. - Bidirectional LSTM, Word Embeddings, and Convolutional Neural Network were used to classify the text for risk with a precision of 92% and an accuracy of 88%. - On the classification of a risk, an Extremely Randomized Trees classifier was used to predict the extent of risk (Very risky to less risky) hence enabling the bank to address the most relevant issues first. - Brand Sentiment Analysis: - The BSA platform helps companies to determine the success of their products in the market based on sentiment analysis on empirical and live stream data from sources like Twitter, Facebook, News portals, and other sources giving critical insights into how the end customer feels about the product. - Bagged model with Naive Bayes, Max Entropy, and Multilayered Perceptron was trained with an accuracy of 83%.
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow 2017 - 2017
- Improved Marketing and Presentation skills, designed Marketing Strategies
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay 2016 - 2016
Research and Development Intern
- Implemented various APIs in existing infrastructure and designed a Recommender System with Restricted Boltzmann Machine. - Technology Stack: Java, Spring, Hibernate, and Python.
Gig It! 2016 - 2016
Full Stack Developer (Intern)
Mayur K. is now available for hire