Luba is a consultant leading and executing advanced data science projects for high tech firms and major research universities in Silicon Valley. She is also a speaker serving as the founding chair of Deep Learning World – the premier conference covering the commercial deployment of deep learning – and delivering highly-rated talks at many other events.
University of San Francisco 2015
MS in Data Science
University of California, Berkeley 2009
BA in Applied Mathematics & Economics
Stanford University Graduate School of Business 2015 - 2019
Data Science Consultant
- Facilitated and accelerated advanced research projects at a major R&D hub of the Silicon Valley – supported.
-Stanford GSB faculty by conceiving and generating innovative solutions that drive their cutting edge research.
- Primary architect of big data infrastructure, supporting researcher access to multi-terabyte dataset donations.
Xambala 2015 - 2015
- Built an attribution model for quantifying risk of emerging trading strategies for one of the fastest growing electronic liquidity providers to capital markets.
Revolution Analytics 2012 - 2014
- Designed and delivered training and consulting on analytics.
- Customer Success Manager: post-sale account manager responsible for customer success and $1MM in annual software license renewals.
- Pre-Sales Engineer: supported sales and marketing via technical expertise in R, analytics and product capabilities.
Risk Management Solutions 2010 - 2012
- Employed mathematical, statistical, and programming skills in developing solutions for managing excess mortality, longevity and terrorism risk.
- Contributed to consulting, model development, QA and product development.
- Completed summer Risk Analyst Training intensive. Promoted in October 2011.
Fixya.com 2009 - 2010
Online Marketing Associate
- Updated, monitored and optimized online marketing accounts spanning a monthly budget of $100+K using GoogleAds and Yahoo Advertising.
- Led daily reporting and ad-hoc analysis for Product Management, User Experience, Marketing and Advertising.
Climate Corporation 2008 - 2008
Junior Quantitative Analyst Intern
- Acquired, analyzed and summarized data in writing a whitepaper on the Climate Corporation (formerly WeatherBill) as a potential risk transfer aide in the municipal snow and ice removal sector.
Luba G. is now available for hire